There are four (4) areas where we can use your help: Registration & Information, The SHRMStore, Speaker Introduction and Entertainment. If you have an interest in volunteering at conference please contact Sharon Bowers at email@example.com.
1. Registration and Information: Registration & Information is the 1-STOP SPOT for All Things Conference. You will check-in attendees, and issuing conference badges and materials. Due to the nature of this role you may be called upon to for a variety of actions like providing directions, managing lost and found items and handing out information. It is definitely the place to meet everyone at conference!
2. Introduction of Speakers: You will introduce a Concurrent, Extra or Early Session Speaker and read their bio. You will also hand each speaker a thank you gift at the end of each session. The speaker may ask you to assist with handing out information.
3. The SHRMStore: Assist The SHRMStore in sales of the books and other SHRM items. May also assist a Speaker during their book signing.
4. Entertainment: The responsibilities are determined by what fun activities our Entertainment Chairs have planned! Primarily you will be directing attendees to the entertainment areas and may also be asked to help with set up and take down.
* Student Volunteer must commit to a four(4) hour shift to qualify for Student Rate.